Pages

Saturday, January 26, 2013

What Happens and What Doesn't

Isn't it what you do, not that you're like constructed like a decaying sculpture?  Also, there's something else I can't think of about being right or wrong.  I also found that my friend things other people are always "wrrong."  Just a simple thing you do.  They race to read what your parents think about you in ways you never conceived of that are probably true..  She isn't very strong and is fat like her dad.  She just looks so lose, and she was always that way.  I have this cousin who also had like a swivel hip.  I "wasn't" like that.  It's true, though, you just have to end it.  I'm more about planning and finding out about the past but mostly what's right for the future.  So, I'm "futuristic," but I believe the past had a lot to offer that "didn't happen."

Oh, yes, the other thing was that something goes wrong and then you bring up a bad thing and then you dwell on it and don't just say oh that was just something..

I'm not posting Happy Birthday on Twitter to Ellen because it reeks of Justin Beiber being sick with pores with dirt|dried grease.  He thinks he knows about the French culture more than New Orleans.  I mean, I'm not sure how long you would have to live there and do things to "get it."  It's probably rampant like NY, the NYC area.  I lived close to the city, and I saw the people and didn't like them.  I remember the relatives in the Pennsylvania area, cold in the winter, celebrating in low-key parties with kids around who were racist and nasty but petted but like confused about me.  It was so still and serious, but then I woke up and began to feel more comfortable about not just sitting there.  I would maybe get up and go somewhere and look around and enjoy myself.  For some reason, I had this sorta melting look but not in an attractive way like I was white.  I don't even know if my dad is indian.  He might be Jewish, but I'm thinking it's possible he's not.  I just don't know still why all the simple, weird, short names are Jewish, last names.  I also just realized that some Europeans may come out of Africa but don't know which 1s.  There are lots of minor European countries.  I guess there is no main 1 I know of, but maybe it's like France, Sweden ... Holland.  England doesn't seem like a lone country.  Swiss just provides that Germanic Frankish heritage.  That's what makes it like Holland.  I guess being by Italy makes it so slick.

No comments:

Post a Comment

La lala La la