Pages

Saturday, January 26, 2013

Facebook Post

Have you seen Ron. He is missing. Please contact Ginny Kopf.

http://www.facebook.com/ginny.kopf

I found a picture of him with the report: http://twiturl.us/2013-01-26-1 Orlando is a clean place with makeshift living conditions. "Medical" condition? It's so sad when people go missing. Ron Kopf? He's not even 50. I've been to the Cleveland area. He does seem like a missing sort of person. My brother moved to the Orlando area as high school started. He was cute, at 1st, but then everyone got mean to me. In Orlando, I've been staying home. You know, I'm getting sick, too, for the 1st time in 10 years. I just took a vitamin C and feel better. I go around the area, but I usually just see a lot of African Americans and random obese|etc. white people. I look behind me a lot. I jogged with weights for an hour. I don't know what Ron wants. I was contacted by a head of music production in Orlando on MySpace to tell him if I knew anyone when I came here. I've been feeling much better, get my anger out and remember to ignore it. I was gonna contact the police when a janitor in the food court knocked my dad out, but I couldn't find any, last weekend. I did call them at home, asking them about people knocking me out when I moved here. I guess we have to see what happens, too. Sorry, I didn't have much to say on topic, hope I helped. I am very sorry for you and hope you feel better about missing him, not sure if he's related to you. He'll be okay. I'm not sure if the medical condition is like mental or not, which would probably be more painful. People are so mean to me for not being from here. They need to treat me like an adult in the world. I saw someone so sad at a gas station for being from the north. I don't know what that's like, all I can say is I envy people with dads from Florida? Orlando is such a knit yet poor community. People are not sunny. I don't know, hope he turns out okay, don't know if people usually turn up nor about him, suspect he is dead in a ditch I fear, murdered, who knows! I'm so sorry, I hope you find him. I'm sorry my post was long but hope it was interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

La lala La la