Pages

Friday, January 25, 2013

Problems About Class

I guess Ginny knows I will get mad since she has Pennsylvania heritage and is racist.  I can't remember what made me mad.  I was just upset that she like wouldn't stop poking at certain thoughts that were screaming in my head and I just couldn't function, didn't think to leave the room, just kinda like shook around, you know?  She just keeps getting like antsy and having to like insult me and I got really mad.  It's just stupid.  It's wrong.  It's not something I think about!  I just won't accept it.  Do you want me to be mean to you sometimes?  |3,  What should I do when I feel that my life is sorta being made undignified and uncomfortable?  I won't hurt anyone, but I'll get mad.  I mean what the fuck is your issue?  What do you think I am?  ARGH YOU STUPID LATE BOOMERS.  YOU PIECE OF SHIT.  You're nothing.  You're all sinners.  Why am I constantly being told I'm some shit from my dad?  You know it's wrong.  You can't just hurt me.  Aren't you stupid and worthless?

I think my mom is mad.  When I ate with my dad peacefully after I was asking him why he was acting sending me secret messages and mad he left off on bad notes just because of my race.  He left and looked for something for me and kept making noises that eventually like zonked me out.  He's just being TRASH racist doesn't let me be coy.  SHUT UP YOU!  The way he did it was to get his back.  He's just a worthless animal, and I shouldn't have to be like him.  I deserve something else.

I think Ginny is mad at my mom because she doesn't let me get out anger, but I mean Ginny is older than my mom.  :|  She's not as cute, but she's sweeter.  She's about the same age, so she's kinda the same but not of the same class so not like a speed racer to the finish racially..

My dad made me feel like a waitress made my stomach feel funny, and it doesn't tickle in Ginny's class in theater and I think it hurts her and ELLEN DEGENERES HAS SOMETHING TO DO WITH THIS YOU *BEEP* *BEEP*  I think my mom is mad at him for me being mad at her.  She is a piece of shit.  Stop hurting him you piece of shit.  I should *beep* you but you're just a *** object.  YOU'RE JUST GETTING BACK AT ME YOU NIGGER.

No comments:

Post a Comment

La lala La la