Pages

Friday, January 25, 2013

Dream

So, I was in 3 of Ginny Kopf's classes, and she was having me sign up for more that would stretch until night.  I was just gonna add 1 more at 1:45 P.M.  I was on the side of a bar with a gray carpeted floor and putting my legs up the ledge.  It took awhile.  I think she was going to comfort me for being mad.  My dad had just sorta shoved me a lot, like beating me but not bruising me.  We had a small puppy I was playing with, a bit cartoony, like a book by the author of The Hobbit, Roverendam.  A dog by the beach who goes on fantasies.  I did imagine someone in the water as like art in the dream.  So, the dog was on the floor, and bubbles turned up in suds at the tips of its hair.  It was so cute and like its joy and it was probably worried about getting older.  We put something on its coat or something, and the suds didn't appear.  I got so mad, someone did it I said, and I kept yelling sharply, my parents and brother.  I cornered my dad without fear.  I left the room with a sword.  He had a rifle, and I went up to him so he wouldn't shoot.  The little dog was my obsession.  Also, I was asking Ginny for help.  The computer had printed out paper on the keyboard, which was black, a sort of connected thing like a laptop.  It printed out a screenshot of itself and like a printer, too, I think, that wasn't being used.  That was the end.  My hands weren't in the picture, just the machine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

La lala La la